What is NDIS?
- The service provider is NDIS ready and qualified. They only employ qualified and certified disability support professionals. They also keep the organisation updated with holistic methods and strategies grounded in scientific research through continuous team training.
- The service provider is non-discriminatory. The organisation is sensitive to different requirements and welcomes participants from all walks of life.
- The service provider offers a person-centred approach. This provider considers all details important. They pursue to understand the situation and fully recognises that no case is like the other.
- The service provider is empathic and goes beyond to help with everyday life. They listen to the participants’ choices and decisions. Not only do they encourage growth, but they also help them strengthen their support network.
- The service provider empowers and encourages the participant to make decisions towards a healthier and successful journey to independence. They boost the participant’s confidence and support them in building the skills to be independent while working on their transition.
Finding the best NDIS support provider is not an easy task. However, it becomes easier when you know what you want.
The Pursue team consists of qualified staff who have years of experience working with people with disabilities from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Our team operates on a person-centred approach. We will sit down with you for a thorough review, and we will work with you and your family to achieve your personal goals.